Recovery MCO from 10 June 2020 until 31 August 2020 (Source: PMO Malaysia)
Special message on short-term economic recovery plan by Prime Minister (Source: PMO Malaysia)
All the price update is subject to at least 15 minutes delay. Source from klse.i3investor.com
Inspired by the vision for MALAYSIA to achieve as a self-sufficient industrialised nation and the leading ministers continuous efforts in promoting the Malaysian economy to foreign investors, MALAYSIA TOURISM, TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS (MALAYSIA PROGRESS) ANNUAL was given the thumbs up and started its maiden issue more than three decades ago, since 1985.
MALAYSIA PROGRESS is obviously an appropriate platform to create business opportunities, smart partnership linkages and ultimately develop the full economy potential of Malaysia. With a highly strategic circulation that reaches only decision and policy makers, MALAYSIA PROGRESS is instrumental in creating economic spin-offs and enhancing existing entities in the process of nation building.
In the beginning, MALAYSIA PROGRESS was exclusively targeted at selected State Focus initially but was soon extended to include National Agenda such as Privatisation, Malaysian Incorporated Projects, Look East Policy, "FRENCH INVESTORS IN MALAYSIA", "MALAYSIA & GERMANY, PARTNERS IN PROGRESS" and Landmark Editions, i.e. SOUTH AFRICA & MALAYSIA, PARTNERS IN PROGRESS and Three-in-One Special Supplement on PUTRAJAYA, CYBERJAYA & THE MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION.
MALAYSIA PROGRESS has today become one of the longest established ECONOMIC ANNUAL. Its credentials has also been strongly reinforced by endorsements from leading Ministers including The Minister of International Trade & Industry, and other Cabinet Ministers.
|Malaysian Corporations, MNCs, Members of the KLSE, Industrialists and Manufacturing Companies, etc.
|Chambers of Commerce & Trade Associations, i.e. MICCI, FMM, MIA, SDCs, CDRC, FIC, Fund Managers, etc.
|Ministers, Ministries, Federal & State Government Departments, Government Agencies, etc.
|Malaysian and Foreign Embassies & Trade Commissioners.
|International Hotel Chain & Resorts
Theme For Malaysia Progress
- Leading corporations that are gearing up activities and operations to take on new challenges in the new economy.
- Companies making Malaysia the regional hub for their operations or looking for smart partners to form strategic alliances.
- Small & medium-sized companies wishing to capitalise on the Malaysian economic resilience.
- Leading infrastructure players and members of the integrated supply chain fraternity.
- Any well-established companies wanting to partner with Malaysia and technology-based companies wanting to forge a winning partnership with corporate Malaysia.
- Special focus on Malaysia emerges as a regional education hub.
- Promoting tourism in Malaysia and making the country the destination of choice.